+ ThaTs mE +

*^* mY PrECiOuS GeMs *^*

^^ MuSiC iS mY sOUl ^^

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

My Birthday Plans!!

Alright!! Heres my birthday plan for this July!! ;)


1st: The Dress Code. I have finally decided to be Oldies!! Its no longer pajamas.. Hahas~


So now, i shall see who will really put in this small effort to get the right clothes to wear to my birthday party!! I am sure this is not a very big demand to you people right!? Dont let me down on this special day. =P

2nd: My 21st Birthday Cake. I shall need to search. Cause i am still thinking of which bakery, design, flavour.. As for the size, guess i can only know after i find out how many of you are coming. Hope can get this settled 1 week before the actual day. ;)


If i really get a 3D cake, its not only expensive, but its mostly made of Icing Sugar. Totally not worth it as it wont taste good. Maybe will stick to something simple.. Taste is still more important as visual impact is only good for photo taking. ?_?

3rd: Buffet!! Will only know how much to order after knowing the number of people turning up that day.. Headache* So if i contact you, let me know your decision!! =P


Hope there will be enough for all and not too much left over?? Its troublesome to have too much left over. I hate to waste food!! I love food!! Wahahas~

4th: Number of people coming.. I must get this started and end with before the 3rs week of july. -_-'

Quite lazy to start sms or call people.. Theres so many of you!! But i wonder how many will give face and turn up. Hahas~ So you will be hearing from me soon. =P

5th: Time!! Sigh~ Need to call and check to see when i can check in by this week.. But i guess most probably in the afternoon. Too many army guys need to book in. =(

Anyway if you happen to read my blog, my chalet will be Aloha Loyang, 3rd August. =D
Another important thing is to save my damaged hair!! Going to cut, rebond and do some treatment 1st, 2 weeks later, dye!! Yeah~

Dont turn up unless you are invited by me!! Lalala~