Wow!! Woke up and started blogging the whole day.. Then, i rushed to prepare and went Town with Mom. ;)
Main purpose of going Town was to buy some stuffs at a counter for my Birthday Party. And it costed me $324.90!! =( My budget was actually $200!! Argh!!
But upon spending $120, i am entittled to sign up for their membership. Hehehe~ Its going to mail the card to me within 1 month. And i got a free gift!!
Anyway, Mom treated my again. This time, dinner at Ding Tai Fung!! Wahaha~
After dinner, we shopped around while she pestered my to bring her to Tiffany & Co. Cause she knew i wanted a Pedant and Necklace from there badly. Thus, she got me my 21st Birthday present from there!!
I still cant bear to open it yet. Shall wait until its my actual day. ;) I got the Tiffany Charm series.. Want to make a guess which is it?? Hahas~ I had never seen it online and the lady told me its new arrival. =D
I got a wonderful mom!!






