As usual, ate so many nonsense foods again.. Looks like it’s the common grumbling I would be posting nonstop recently. Hahas~ So people, just bare with it!! ;)
Was supposed to go buy proper meal.. But as I was inside the pantry, my colleague June, tempted me with these Polar Cakes!! In the end, I took 1 Sugar Roll before leaving the shop with my wallet to get more food. =X
Wonder why the customers love to treat us?? Sigh.. By right I would be able to save money just by eating the foods that the bought for us. But, I cant!! Would always buy myself at least 1 proper meal no matter how much I eaten. -_-“
While Jiamin and I were about to shower, I spotted this behind me. Don’t you think it looks like somebody were hiding behind the locker door?? Looks so funny and the both of us laughed like hell!! Moreover, we saw a guy that danced like shit while on the last resistance machine which resulted us in a damn high mood. Hahas~
Came home to see this whole container of Barbeque Pork on the dining table. Couldn’t resist the temptation. Finished the whole of it within 15mins. Didn’t go shower straight. Instead, I continued eating my Biscuits, Chocolates and Fruits. -_-“
Somebody help me!! Sob*






