My mom did something which touched me again~ She prepared Breakfast for me!! Theres Egg, Sausage, Crabmeat, Vegetables, Fish and Pork with Rice!! This time, its special as everything was being put it in a lunchbox so that I do not need to do any washing later as she knew that I would be rushing to work as usual. Thanks!!
Today ended work at 9pm instead of 830pm again. All thanks to Laser Lipolisys. Sigh~ This time, I managed to chat with Dr. Alvin Wong longer. Complained abit here and there and disturbed him as well. Hehe~ In return, he told me I need to do Botox in the future and he even pinched my face!! Argh!! But I told him I am more interested in Lipo even though he insisted I definitely do not need it at all. =) Free consultation from him, saved me my $55. Wahaha~
Supposed to met Loi at 830pm to company him buy present. As usual, I was late again. So sorry!! But glad that you managed to buy the present. Its really nice!! I like it as well just that I do not have the chance to use it, otherwise I will definitely get 1 for myself as well. =D
This idiot tempted me to eat Supper after work again. Its not the 1st time!! Roar!! In the end I got a Filet- O- Fish Meal even though I was full while he only ate a packet of fries~ -_-“ Its companied by 1 full saucer of Chilli Sauce, 5 packets of Mayoniese, and 2 packets of Curry Sause. Yummy~
When I reached home, I spotted a Macdonalds Cup Corn on the dining table with 2 Margarines. Told myself forget about it but I just cant control!! Thus, I ate that as well. Sob*
Havent eaten a single fruit today, got to go get them now. Bye~
Sunday, December 23, 2007
Damn It!! I Did It Again!!
Posted by
smap_5014
at
Sunday, December 23, 2007
Labels: Ups aNd dOWns oF LifE






