Theres lunch promotion at Hard Rock Cafe!! o_O Set lunch at only $10 nett!!
My new team. Newest member, Michelle. Welcome aboard!! (^o^)
Alex your eyes look weird in this picture. Or were you Mr Mammogram that time??
Ryan forever never change. Wonder if his favourite past time was to take a camera and snap anyhow. =X
This explains the following ugly pictures..
We gals!! ;)
Thanks Michelle!! Revenge taken. Hahas~
Here comes our food and drinks!! I am hungry!!
Cheers to Jansen!! 1 year older, hope he will be more hardworking this year. Lalala~
And cheers to Michelle for passing her HI exam, and joining us officially. Congrats!!
Prize presentation time~ $_$
I love ice cream!! Haagen Dazs vanilla ice cream taste like Paris ice cream. I cant stop craving for it.. =X
No matter how old is a person, when you see candles being lighted up for you, this is the kind of expression you will see. Really!!
On the house.. =D
The special Birthday Cake!! Did you see what we added up there?? Hahas~
Whenever i see people doing this, i always remember Vics song, Make A Wish..
Am wondering what did he wished for. See that big smile on his face??
Candles out time!!
Birthday boy with presents around him..
This was taken by the crew of Hard Rock. I think thats a good camera they got!! If only i owe 1 of that.. I will be snapping nonstop. Wahahas~
The rightful owner of this chocolate.. Or i should say its the words on the chocolate. ;)
I dont get bored doing this at every celebration. Hehehe~
Ya, Guess that can be used at every single normal guy on planet earth??
Dirty fellow!! After seeing you fooling around with the chocolate theres no way i am going to eat it. =P
Time to unwrap present!! =D
After our 2+ hours lunch.. We are all back in office. While waiting for Jansen to change..
Wah!! You really look much younger!! o_O
Cant stand it. Already 27 still trying to act like an innocent kid. Faintz*
You know.. When theres gals around, naturally things like that will happen. Snap, snap snap~
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Jansen 27th Birthday @ Hard Rock
What a different thursday at work..
Posted by
smap_5014
at
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Labels: Ups aNd dOWns oF LifE






