+ ThaTs mE +

*^* mY PrECiOuS GeMs *^*

^^ MuSiC iS mY sOUl ^^

Friday, January 09, 2009

Japan Gifts From Alex Li

Alex is backed from Japan for winning the challenge and he got us these handphone straps..

Jansen, he really needs more money. So this is definitely right for him. =X


But he got the relationship 1 for me.. -_-" I still prefer Jansens and Ginas!! =P

Gina received the 1 for her work. Wow!! I bet her sales going to fly even higher faster now!! Whee~
Now its the nice food that he got from Japan!! Yummy~ We already finished 2 packets of those!! Damn fast right!? Wahahas~
Even though i prefer wash away compared to sheet mask.. I got these 3 different range of sheet mask from The Face Shop. Only $12 for 3!! ;)
Cause my faces tearing!! >.<>convenient moisture masks.. Hopefully i can do it 2 times a week.
And yes.. I bought another 2 new pair of black shoes again. =X You all knows that my shoes cant last me for more then 3 months.. Moreover its the sales period now!! Just got to grab as many as possible.
Since i told my Mom i would help her to choose her new clothes.. I did!! ;)
As i was browsing for hers, i came across few of mine as well.. So, might as well buy for myself too. Hahas~
It comes with a free belt with the top.
After spending more then $100, i managed to get another membership..

Most probably i will be going back tomorrow to collect another top of mine. The colour i wanted got no more right size for me. =(
See!! I dont believe in window shopping!!