Was suffering from a very bad hair day, which resulted in me going work around noon.. =X You know Gals hair are so important!! Totally dont even feel like stepping out of the house!! =(
Since i am quite free in the late afternoon and i just couldnt stand the sight of my damn horrible hair.. I decided to go for a haircut!! Wahaha~
Recommended by Franco..
It only costed me $45!! After a 10% discount.. =) Now, my head is much lighter!! Whee~
And.. I was given so many vouchers which can be used for my 2nd visit. ;)
After working as a Financial Consultant for 1 1/2 months, i never focused on making so many phone calls within such a short time period. Not even when i was working as Recruitment Officer..
But today i called like mad!! Cause Ryan said that i got to make 30 calls if i want to go cut my hair. Hehe~
I feel much lighter now~
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
New Hair Cut!! ;)
Posted by
smap_5014
at
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Labels: Ups aNd dOWns oF LifE






