Finally, Peishan and i went back to RP to collect our Diploma Certificate. ;)
I am starting to miss RP life cause its a really very relax environment.. And i really miss the Facilitaors more then the Students there!! Hahas~
But of course i will still miss some of my poly year 1 friends, as well as a handful from my course.. Others, i simply cant be bothered. =P
Waited until the lessons finished before making our way to different classes to look for some facilitators that we liked. Hehe~ Both of us attended a short lesson of Chins class..
Took pictures with some of my favourite Facilitators!! Trust me, they very nice and friendly people!!
Such a waste that I didn’t manage to take a picture with Wee Boon, Yen Ping, Edmund and Eden.. =(
Rushed down to celebrate Loi 21th birthday. =) Couldnt stay too late cause theres company gathering tomorrow at Sentosa and another 2 birthday chalet to attend on Sun. I am a busy and tired girl. Boo!!
Sijie left without taking a single picture!! =(
I want to go back to school!! =P






