+ ThaTs mE +

*^* mY PrECiOuS GeMs *^*

^^ MuSiC iS mY sOUl ^^

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Look At Some Of My Daily Intake.

My house got 5 types of biscuits!! Yes!! I am not lying!! Yesterday night i finished 2 but my dad bought 1 back again.. -_-" But i prefer 4 of them only.. 1 no picture to take. =( Go try them out!! Its cheap and tasty~

I simply love this Julies peanut butter biscuit although i hate peanuts. Dont know what also.. Hahas~

I love Ritz biscuits. Be it the salty one or the cheese. Just that i am slightly more addicted to the cheese biscuit rather the original for now. =)


Anyone tried birdnest wheat biscuit before?? Sound weird right?? I did!! Hahas~ Although the packaging sucks.. its taste is simply nice!! And this is from.. China. A made in China product. -_-" Cant believe it..

Its been a long long time since i drank Ribena. Its nice but dont get the light bottle. Its not so sweet. =( I poured so much until my glass is really red. Argh!! Theres still many drinks at my house.. as if we are holding a party. Sigh~


Shared the 9 dishes between my parents and i from our 3 packet of mixed rice. All of them chosen by me only. Hahas~ That 2 guys really can cook well!! Yummy~





These doesnt include all the breads, popiah, sweets, fruit juices, fruits which i took. -_-"
My mom is naggying at me to eat fruits and finish the herbal tea now..